Jogging is a form of exercise that benefits your whole body – not just on a particular part of your body like most gym exercises. Jogging helps increase flexibility and stamina; our muscles become strong from routine jogging. Keep reading to learn quick tips to help you jog to good health.
There are many health benefits of jogging. Jogging regularly is key to a great body and healthy lifestyle. Health benefits from a simple jog every day are tremendous.
* Regular jogging helps ensure heart strength and increases blood flow.
* Jogging on a regular basis also increases metabolism and speeds up the digestive problems, thus flushing out your G.I. tract and resist digestive problems.
* Jogging keeps a person active and helps increase energy to perform more work and become overall more active.
* Jogging helps burn excess fat and so curbs weight gain.
* Regular jogging reduces depression, or negative tendencies by releasing endorphins; they are natural happy chemicals in your brain released by exercise.
* Jogging increases oxygen supply and circulation in the blood stream.
* Jogging helps improve ones appetite, as jogging is strenuous.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3344988